Restart of the in-presence lessons at Istituto Secoli in June: a new teaching approach and innovative digital tools have been implemented for assuring safe classrooms and labs to work in.
An Internal Safety Protocol has been drawn up with precise guidelines aimed at increasing the effectiveness of the precautionary containment measures adopted to control Covid-19 spread inside work and study environments.
The academic calendar scheduled during the health emergency, along with the teaching management strategies applied, assure the continuing of the teaching activities in full compliance with the safety prescriptions required by the competent authorities and in particular:
- create a safe environment for study and work;
- guarantee social distancing;
- set up closed groups of students with pre-established hours of lessons and of laboratories’ use;
- stagger entrances and exits to avoid gatherings;
- allow a prompt sanitization of the contact surfaces and work stations between one teaching shift and another.
In order to properly complete the study plan of the ongoing courses, the academic semester has been extended by 12 weeks with exam sessions in October and new courses' intake in November.
To contact our advisors and have further information write at firstname.lastname@example.org.