Specialist course during which participants learn and deepen the technical skills of drawing, colouring and rendering fashion sketches for the clothing industry. At the end of the course are introduced nods of fashion trends for the development of a concept and the creation of a mood-board and a book of coordinated outfits.
Participants, at the end of the course, will have the opportunity to start a career in the style offices of fashion industries, services or craft companies or a freelance profession as a fashion illustrator of clothing collections.
2 Saturdays a month (from 8.30 am to 5 pm) with a total of 16 monthly hours. Attendance is compulsory.
- study of the proportional canon of the anatomical figure and the figure of fashion
- study of basic garments and tissue movement
- coloring techniques and rendering of the fabric with variations
- basics of fashion trends
- college qualification or job qualification
- for foreign students: good level of the Italian language (equivalent to level B1 - CEFR)