Specialist course during which participants learn all the steps of a female jacket manual sewing, following the hand-crafted methods distinctive of the high Italian tailoring.
At the end of the course graduates will be able to work in tailor shops for women (dressmaker) and in the prototype department (prototype’s tailor) of women's clothing.
2 afternoons a week (Monday to Friday) with a total of 10 hours per week. Attendance is compulsory.
- women’s dressmaking patternmaking
- sewing of women’s tailored jacket
- college qualification or job qualification
- good patternmaking and/or sewing knowledge obtained either though working in the fashion industry or completing higher education studies in fashion or through specific courses in patternmaking and sewing
- for foreign students: good level of the Italian language (equivalent to level B1 - CEFR)