Short course during which professional patternmakers tackle practical exercises for the clothing defects correction aimed at acquiring and developing a shared fitting methodology, learn how to take the corrections back on the pattern and learn to transfer their technical knowledge among a group of work.
Course is reserved to professional patternmakers.
3 days a week (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) with a total of 24 hours each workshop.
- story telling techniques
- fitting procedures and methodologies
- corrections exercises from mannequin to pattern
- college qualification or job qualification
- good patternmaking and/or sewing knowledge obtained either though working in the fashion industry or completing higher education studies in fashion or through specific courses in patternmaking and sewing
- for foreign students: good level of the Italian language (equivalent to level B1 - CEFR)