Advanced specialising course where students, already professionals in the fashion industry, learn the "Secoli Method" of pattern construction and industrial sewing of women’s wear clothing.
Participants, at the end of the course, will have the opportunity of a career development in the technical design phase of a women's clothing collection. In particular in all those professions related to the patternmaking office (patternmaker); the prototype departments (prototype’s tailor) and the tailoring department (dressmaker), both as a freelance and as an employee in industries, services or craft companies.
4 Saturdays a month (from 8.30 am to 5 pm) with a total of 32 monthly hours. Attendance is compulsory.
- women’s wear patternmaking
- sewing of women’s wear prototypes
- college qualification or job qualification
- good patternmaking and/or sewing knowledge obtained either though working in the fashion industry or completing higher education studies in fashion or through specific courses in patternmaking and sewing
- for foreign students: good level of the Italian language (equivalent to level B1 - CEFR)