Specialist course during which participants learn all the steps of a male jacket manual sewing, following the hand-crafted methods distinctive of the high Italian tailoring.
At the end of the course graduates will be able to work in tailor shops for men (tailor) and in the prototype department (prototype’s tailor) of men's clothing.
4 Saturdays a month (from 8.30 am to 5 pm) with a total of 32 monthly hours. Attendance is compulsory.
- men’s tailoring patternmaking
- sewing of men’s tailored jacket
- college qualification or job qualification
- good patternmaking and/or sewing knowledge obtained either though working in the fashion industry or completing higher education studies in fashion or through specific courses in patternmaking and sewing
- for foreign students: good level of the Italian language (equivalent to level B1 - CEFR)