Short refresher course during which professional tailors and patternmakers learn and deepen the pattern construction techniques of the men’s shirt and its fitting.
The course does not have a working aim.
5 days a week (Monday to Friday) with a total of 30 hours per week.
- men’s shirt patternmaking
- made to measure men’s shirt
- college qualification or job qualification
- good patternmaking and/or sewing knowledge obtained either though working in the fashion industry or completing higher education studies in fashion or through specific courses in patternmaking and sewing
- for foreign students: good level of the Italian language (equivalent to level B1 - CEFR)