The ongoing Coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic has imposed the application of new safeguard measures to prevent the infection. These measures will be adopted at the entrance as well as in the spaces of each reality. In this particular pandemic scenario, Istituto Secoli has defined safety and behavioural rules to protect all its audiences. These rules are summarized and described thoroughly in the COVID Protocol adopted to guarantee a safe study and work environment. The document summarizes the instructions aimed at increasing the effectiveness of the epidemic containment, providing precise indications and operating instructions.
More specifically, the working activities within the Institute are regulated by the following rules:
- Covid-19 protocol
- Access to Istituto Secoli
- General rules of conduct
- Moving regulations
- Information for workers: preventive and protective measures against Covid-19 infection
- Information for students: preventive and protective measures against Covid-19 infection
During the Covid outbreak of 2020, Istituto Secoli rethought its educational offer by integrating new tools, methods of learning, and remote activities. These changer have been made in order to guarantee all its students a quality service, in full compliance with the learning by doing method. The academic calendar, together with the teaching management strategies applied, allow a constant training activity - respecting the safety requirements defined by the competent authorities. In particular:
- ensuring a safe study and work environment;
- ensuring social distancing;
- allowing to work in small and defined groups of students with pre-established hours for the classes and the laboratories;
- avoiding gatherings by staggered entrances and exits;
- ensuring the sanitization of the all the working surfaces between one lesson and another.