Postgraduate intensive course, during which young designers learn the "Secoli Method" techniques of patternmaking and sewing, fundamental knowledge for seeing their style creativity realised through the design and the complete and practical construction of MALE clothing collections.
At the end of Master courses, graduates will be able to work in any phase of a men's clothing collection design process, both as a freelance and as an employee in industries, services or craft companies. In particular in all those professions related to the style office (fashion designer, dress designer, illustrator); to the product development office (product manager); to the patternmaking office (patternmaker, CAD patternmaker); the prototype departments (prototype’s tailor) and the tailoring department (tailor).
5 days a week (Monday to Friday) with a total of 33 hours per week. Attendance is compulsory.
- the designer
- trends research and contemporary culture
- advanced drawing techniques
- clothing collection design
- menswear patternmaking
- made-to-measure patternmaking and the tailored jacket
- sewing of menswear prototypes
- sewing of made to measure prototypes - the tailored jacket
- CAD patternmaking
- bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design from a university or a fashion academy
- good patternmaking and sewing knowledge acquired either completing undergraduate education studies or other subject specific courses or through the work experiences
- for foreign students: good level of the Italian or the English language (equivalent to level B1 – CEFR)