Advanced and intensive course of patternmaking and garment sewing during which students learn the "Secoli Method" of pattern construction for WOMEN'S WEAR, the industrial sewing techniques of prototypes and the use of the latest CAD patternmaking software release.
At the end of the pathway graduates will be able to work in the technical design phase of a women's clothing collection, both as a freelance and as an employee in industries, services or craft companies. In particular in all those professions related to the patternmaking office (patternmaker, CAD patternmaker); the prototype departments (prototype’s tailor) and the tailoring department (dressmaker).
5 days a week (Monday to Friday) with a total of 27 hours per week. Attendance is compulsory.
- women’s wear patternmaking
- sewing of women’s wear prototypes
- CAD patternmaking
- college qualification (high school diploma)
- good patternmaking and sewing knowledge acquired either completing higher education studies or other subject specific courses or through the work experiences
- for foreign students: good level of the Italian or the English language (equivalent to level B1 – CEFR)